Saturday, 23 February 2008

A tribute to Chip..


Yesterday it came to my knowledge that I've lost a friend of mine.
A true friend that didn't leave my side for over four months
if he wasn't forced to... or if his real mummy was home!
He came in to my life in February 2007 when I moved in to his house. 
From that day he was by my side whenever I was in the house. 

In the afternoon, the 2 July 2007 I closed the door for the
last time and went back home to Sweden. The last thing I saw
was three pairs of big brown eyes looking at me. One of them belonged Chip.
It was really hard to close that door that day!

Chip, had a great peronallity and garded you with his life.
Unfortunatilly I won't see Chip when I come back to his place in a few weeks.

Thank you Chip for the time we had together!
I will never forget you and your slobby face in my lap.... 

Rest in peace my friend!

Lots of love to the three girls back in the house!
You are all in my thoughts and I'm looking forward to see you shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wahlen goes blogging....