Saturday, 29 November 2008

Hello - I'm back..... again!!

Tell me, why is it so hard to keep this blog going!? I really enjoy writing here about everything and nothing... things happening to me during the day, thoughts I get, dreams I get during the nights or the days... As I said - anything and/or nothing!
I must say, I don't know!
Maybe that's a good resaon to get my self together and get back to the keyboard!! 

I've had an interesting time this fall. After the summer it all started. My first adventure was a businesstrip to Canada. I did Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton, Montreal and back to Toronto in five days.. Seven meetings and lots of flying!! An interesting trip that resulted in an agent for our Elk!! The trip ended with a stop over in Reykjavik, Iceland. A rainy day with Whale watching and a dip in the Blue Lagoon.

I wasn't home long after my trip to Canada when I left for Beijing and the Paralympic Games!! What an experience!! Had a lovely time there! Before the Wheelchair Rugby started I got to climb the Great Wall, visit the Summer Palace, visit the pandas, do some shopping and much more. 

When I got back home a friend at work told she wanted to go on a trip to the sun and warmth during this fall. What a heck - I'll come!! =)
So last weekend we got back from a 7 days cruise in Western Caribben! We boarded the worlds biggest vessel, Liberty of the Seas!! (Ok, before someone tells me, I know they are three sisters of he same size). What a ship!!! And what a trip!! Very intersting and luxurious! Best of all - relaxing!! 

Just one thing - now after I got back I have caught a nasty cold... There has to come something bad out of something good I guess??!

OK! Now you are updated... I will now TRY to keep it up!! So, hopefully I'll see you soon agin - if there is anyone out there that haven't given up!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wahlen goes blogging....