Wednesday, 28 January 2009

Elkschnaps at Grüne Woche



I spent the weekend that past at the gigantic expo "Grüne Woche" in Berlin. We showed the Elkschnaps to the Germans (and all other visitors ofcourse). It was a great experiense. We had so much fun!! Most of the visitors tested our product and lots of them also bought a bottle or so... Business were going real good!


My first day was day nine of the expo - it was the second Friday and a long day - opened from 10 am to 9 pm... That ment 11 hours standing. Guess if I had sore feet after that!! Then we did another 9 hours on Saturday and another day on Sunday... But it was so much fun the sore feet wasn't that big of a problem.

 

On Sunday afternoon we managed to sneak off a bit early. We went for a sightseeing trip around Berlin and then we had dinner at the top of the TV tower. The turning tower... That was great. Then I had to rush off to the airport to go back to reality...

I had a great time and hopefully I can do it again next year - maybe a few more days then!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wahlen goes blogging....