Saturday, 03 January 2009

~ 2009 ~

The year of 2009 is about 62 hours old!! It leaves quite a few hours to fill until this new year becomes last year! 
So far I know I will spend a lot of these hours at work. In general 40 hours a week, but some weeks more, some less... I will try and spend some hours every week at the gym getting in better shape! I know I will waste some hours, or even days on just doing nothing - but maybe I will need that after the hectic year I had 2008!
But to be honest - I'd like 2009 to be similar to 2008... cos that was a brilliant year!! 

I don't know, am I suppose to make a resumé of 2008 now when that chapter of life is finished and a new is about to begin.
Well, ok - I can give it a try! 

I can describe my 2008 in one word that sais a lot: TRAVEL!
It turned out to be a year of travelling. Most of you know about my trips so I will go through the places I visited quick;
South Africa, Germany, Denmark, Holland, China, Canada, Iceland, China (again), Florida, Haiti, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Mexico, Egypt.
That is about it... leaving out places like Great Britain, Norway, Switzerland, Austria that was just transfers...

Inbetween this trips I have managed to squeeze in a few visits to family and friends around the country and some businesstrips... and yes - I have done some time at work too!!  =)

It's been an amazing year and I have hopes and wishes for the year ahead of me...
I don't really believe in planning everything in detail even if I do like to plan and organize... =D
That's why I have some small plans for the coming year, not much planned yet, but I'm working on it! I have hopes and wishes for what I would like to do and what I would like to happend! But.... I will keep them to my self and in the end of this year I can tell what of my wishes got done!! 

Well - what ever you decide to do with your new year 
I wish you all the best!
Take Care of it - remember it will never come back to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wahlen goes blogging....