Tuesday, 19 May 2009

Don't Worry - Be Happy


Today I've been to see Bobby McFerrin. I must admit I didn't know that much about him before and expected some kind of Reggae Music. But I couldn't be more wrong!
I was the strangest show ever - but also one of the best shows I've seen!
It was Bobby, a chair and four monitors on the stage. A one man show with just music without any instruments. He is incredible to use his voice. He can sound like an acapella group by himself. His register is four octaves....
He wasn't just really good at making music - he was a lot of fun too!
He used the audience a lot.

Even though I didn't have that much expectations - it was much better then expected!!
If Bobby McFerrin comes to a place near you - go see the show!! It's a great couple of hours!

But no, we didn't get "Don't Worry, Be Happy".....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wahlen goes blogging....