Sunday, 03 May 2009

Winter is out - Spring is in....

We've had fantastic weather for a while now and really got the feeling of spring. However you can not be too surtain until Arpil is gone. April is one of our trickiest months. The month where the weather can change from sunshine to snowfall on a coffebreak.
Now May has arrived and I can be a bit more confident about that Spring actually have arrived.

This past week I have made sure winter is out of my life for this time. The hat and the gloves went throught the washingmachine, the winter tires on my car is now off, washed and stored away to the next season. For you woh doesn't experience winter and summer tires on your car I can tell you that the feeling of getting the summer shoes on is such a relief!! The car is quiet and it is a delight to drive! So the car is now settled.
Now I had to take care of my home. During winter they will put lots of gravel on the roads for the sliperiness of snow and ice. When spring comes they come and sweep it up and that is one of the best signs of spring we have! But that sweeping together with putting the gravel there in the first place does make the surrounding dusty - as for example my windows!!
I live on the middle floor of three - quite high up from the street - but hey, my windows got dirty! So, this weekend I cleaned them, togheter with the rest of the place! And the balcony.

So, now I'm prepared for summer - my balcony is all set up and the car got it's summer shoes on! That is a grat feeling after a long dark winter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wahlen goes blogging....