Saturday, 08 March 2008

Travel diary!

While I'm travelling I will write this blog only in English. Swedish readers are welcome to my travel diary at www.resdagboken.se. 
Since I have one diary in Swedish I will try and update this blog for you nonswedish.

The Saturday I have been waiting for for a very long time, is finally here. I woke up very early this morning, like a child for christmas. After a kind of bad breakfast (fridge is empty) a shower and some last packing, I was off. Took the train to Arlanda Airport. Where I am at the moment, waiting for my first flight, the one going to London. In London I transfer to Cape Town. Tomorrow morning I will touch ground in my paradise and I'm looking forward to it soo much!! 
here in Sweden it is gray and some rain and it is great leaving that for a few weeks to get some sun... according to my computer it will be about +28°C in Cape Town tomorrow...
I like! =)

Have to go now - boarding soon. 
See you all in Cape Town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wahlen goes blogging....