Tuesday, 02 December 2008

What is unfair....

A question often asked by most of us is: Why is life so unfair?
Well, who will ever be able to answer that?? 
If I should give it a try I would start by asking myself, what is unfair? I think that is what we have to answer first. Before we can get to the reason why. But then again, who can answer the question; what is?
I guess that is up to each and every one of us. What is unfair to me might not be unfair to you. Most probably not. The answer we give ourselfs on that question will be based on our own experienses in life. 

So when life treats you unfair, why is it that it is so hard to feel that without a guilty consience. "There is always someone doing worse than me!" 
So? Whatever you go through that makes you feel bad is worst for you, whatever anyone else say. Don't said you won't respect the other person and maybe even feel sorry for them.

I'm suffering from what hopefully is the last shivering of a very bad cold. This last week has been rather ugly... since I'm never ill and very seldom get colds like this I would normally think it is rather unfair to put me through this! 
But, the question is, am I allowed to? 

I'm surrounded by friends that are really hit by injustice. For them it's not a cold that gives a runny nose for a few days and makes you feel under the weather for a week - for them it is severe illnesses, death, devorse and things like that.
These things are terrible and yes, I would say unfair! 

But again - am I allowed to think my bad cold is unfair while these people are suffering!!?
A would say yes. Cos for me it doesn't mean I respect them less or feel less sorry for them. 

To all my friends out there that are suffering and right now sees life as very unfair;
You are all in my thoughts. Hang in there - it might not be easy to see, but most often something good will come out of a very bad situation. 

I love you lots....


Time is like a river
You cannot tousch the same water twice,
because the flow that has passed will never pass again.
Enjoy every moment of life.....
(Stolen from a friend's very wellwritten blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wahlen goes blogging....