Saturday, 02 April 2011

Am I back?

After almost 2 years I suddenly felt like blogging again. Don't know why, cos I haven't been very good at it the other times I started... Well, let's see if this time is different and if blogging is something for me.
I enjoy writning and express myself with words and I enjoy sharing my thoughts - but will I enjoy doing that in this forum. Time will tell!

As a start I thought I let you get to know me better...

I Live: in a castle! Well a nice flat up under the roof in the center of Gavle, Sweden.


I Work: far too much!!

I Talk: too much when I get nervous and not at all when I get upset.

I Wish: my bank account was fat - obese even..

I Enjoy: a glass of good red wine - or two...

I Look: for options for my next life project.

I Find: life rather difficult!

I Smell: the tulips on the table.

I Hide: from confrontation.

I Walk: when I don't need to drive - should let the car rest more often tho!

I Write: very long emails, to-do-lists and from now on maybe a blog...

I See: the snow is almost gone and spring is on it's way!

I Sing: very rarely and pretty bad.

I Can: if I want!!

I Watch: TV every day without watching!!

I Daydream: a lot! It even gets too real sometimes!

I Want: my dreams to come true!

I Cry: easily and often!

I Read: crime novels and travel magazines.

I Love: travelling!

I Sometimes: wonder what the meaning of life really is!

I Touch: only if I'm allowed to!

I Hurt: my bum 3-4 times a week - after spinning! Hey, naughty...

I Fear: I'm the one standing in my own way!

I Hope: to make a differense to someone.

I Break: my own heart every now and then - I hope I don't break anybody elses.

I Eat: far too much chocolate!

I Quit: my job and went back to school about 10 years ago. Good plan!

I Bathe: in the sea when it's warm enough.

I Drink: 1 liter of sparkling water every day.

I Stop: at red lights.

I Save: Flight Miles!!

I Hug: people that deserve it.

I am in: a funny state...

I Play: along

I Miss: my friends

I Hold: on to my hat when the wind blows...

I Forgive: you if you appologise and really mean it!

I Drive: a blue Ford...

I Learn: something new every day, but can't remember it all.

I Have: sat my feet on the gorund in at least 35 counties! So far...

I Don't: drink coffee

I Made: a fool out of myself and I'm sorry!

I Kiss: you back any day! :*

I Believe: I need a change!

I Wait: for the right moment - but I'm affraid I have to stop waiting and act instead...

I Need: that change! and a lot of money!

I Feel: lost

I Know: the word "Cheers" in about ten languages.

I Wonder: if anyone made it this far...

I am: Carina, a lost soul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wahlen goes blogging....