Friday, 15 April 2011

Brake down...

There are two things that has to be done at least once a year that I really don't enojy. One is the dentist and the other is the annual check up of my car. It's not that I'm scared of either - it's just that if something is wrong it will cost me loads of money...
One of these I had to do to day... I had to take my car in for a check up. Every year I sit there while they knock with their little hammer, have a close look with the flashlight and what ever all they do - and is so nervous they will walk up to me telling me I'm in big trouble.
My car is almost 10 years old now, but in very good condition, and every year I've walked out of there with a paper saying "Passed"... but not today! Today was one of these days that I'm affraid of every time.
We didn't pass, my car and I. The front breaks are "uneven". I need to get them fixed and come back and show them befor mid May. I went straight back to the office to call the car service place...

Even if my wish was to pass without remarks, I think it wasn't too bad. Breaks get worn out and does need to be looked after every now and then. I'm glad it wasn't a bigger problem then that.
The guy even said it might be some kind of "coating" and will be fixed rather easy.
Anyhow, I will hand the car in and have it checked and let them go through it too to see if something else needs to be done at the same time - new oil or so...


And no - no dentist appointment in the near future! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wahlen goes blogging....