Saturday, 09 April 2011

"Handle with care"

Today I was (again) reminded of how fragile life is. How a split second can make a major change.
I am kind of a "what if" person and do suffer from "
catastrophic thinking" on and off. So, today when my phone suddenly made the noice of an incoming text message and I didn't really get the message - I instantly thought it was bad news. And in a way it was...
Luckily this time the news, that was kind of bad - was to tell it was still pretty ok after what happend.
Still it got me thinking...

When you have most of the family and friends far away the fragility gets very obvious. When something happend to a person that is close to you and that you care for you feel very small when all you can do is send a text message back telling how sorry you are. When what you really want to do is give the person a big hug while telling how sorry you are.
In these situations you feel pretty small and useless for not being able to be there for the person you love.

I'd like to take the opportunity to tell all the people I care for that where ever you are in the world my aim is to be there for you - always!

Take care of your self, your life and the people you love and care for!
You never know when that split of a second changes things around! Good or bad!


TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carina I so agree with you on this especially after what has happened to our little family with us so very far away

Post a Comment

Wahlen goes blogging....