Monday, 23 May 2011

Same shit different day...

Most of us the same routines every day - and so have I. I get out of bed at more or less the same time every weekday morning. The alarm is set so that I can snooze once before the weather report. If I'm very tired I stay in bed until after the local news, other wise I get up just before them. I get ready for work and get on my bicycle and ride the same route to work - and a differnet going home.
Since I go the same way every morning at about the same time I normally pass McDonalds at the town square just before 7h00 am. I'm not sure, but I can imagine they open at 7h00, cos every morning the same three older men are standing outside waiting for them to open.
These men are probably homeless or close to anyway.
On Sunday when I had to go to work I passed the place half an hupr later and now it was open - and inside around a corner table sat the gorup of men.
I can help wondering what other daily routines these men have. I can't see that they are allowed to sit at McD all day. It makes me a bit sad.

But then, why do I react that way? What is it that makes me think they have a miserable life only cos they are stanidng outside McD early in the morning?!

If they have done the same observations as I have, they must have seen me on my bike with my helmet on my head and head phones in my ears with a big bag on my bag pedaling passed them every morning - and I don't think I look like I'm having the best of times there and then. In their world I might be the miserable one... They probably see me going to some kind of work and maybe they even feel sorry for me doing just that.

Then we have the man in the black suit, white shirt and tie with his black leather brief case walking towards the train station, and the girl with the very red hair walking in to town from the other way that I always meet in the tunnel under the railway...
All these people on the move - same thing every day!! We are very gridded characters!

For many the daily routines are a safety to function and for others it is just a routine...
same shit differnet day!!

Be a little brave and crazy.... change something in your routines every week!!
Refreshing..... or scary.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wahlen goes blogging....