Monday, 06 June 2011

Bye bye Dubai

After another hour or so in the sun I was packed and clean... Instead of spending the rest of the time in the lobby I decided to try and find the Electronical Shopping Mall... After not finding a taxi that knew what I was talking about and the hotel staff sending me to a very strange place I decided to take an earlier shuttle to the airport and go shopping there instead.

I shared a shutlte with a couple from India, on their way home from South Africa. The lady had earlier worked at a university in Sweden close to where I live. It's a small world sometimes.
The couple had a different terminal from me and they was dropped off first. When all their lagguage was off loaded the car didn't wanna start. It was totlly dead...
I took the airport shuttle to my terminal... and left the poor stressed boy with the broken down car.

Some small shopping later it was time to board the first plane - to Doha. 45 minutes in the air and now a little more then three hours wait for the next flight. So a little bit more shopping, but I must say Doha airport doesn't have much to offer...
Well, my waitnign time is almost over and soon I'm on my way back to reality. And I can tell you that - reality hits me hard tomorrow. Getting picked up at the airport in the morning and going straight into a full day meeting! But hey, I've had four nice days of sun!!

Ok, time to leave Doha now... See you in Europe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wahlen goes blogging....